Lannock Strata Finance
- Australia’s Leading Strata Lender.
- Range of Fully Transferable ‘User Pays’ Funding Solutions.
- Free from Complexity, Tax-Risks and Administrative Burdens.
- No hidden commissions or incentives to third parties
Lannock Strata Finance has been pioneering flexible and fully transferable strata funding solutions for Australian strata communities for over 20 years.
You can confidently tailor a solution to suit your strata’s unique needs with our transparent rates, flexible usage, and range of low-risk funding solutions.
- Renovations and Improvements
- Cladding Rectification
- Defects and Remediation
- Repairs and Maintenance
- Green Projects and Electric Vehicles
- Insurance Premium Funding
- Professional Services and Litigation
Speak with your local expert about how we can tailor a flexible funding facility to suit your project-specific needs.
You Live in a Strata Complex. We Live to Simplify Complex Strata Funding.
Strata projects are complex and full of unknowns.
Life is unpredictable and everchanging.
The property market is fast and waits for no one.
How Our Flexible Strata Funding Solutions Work.
Speak with Our Friendly Expert Team.
Submit a simple loan proposal form.
Draw Down as works are completed.
As works are completed, Owners Corporations draw down funds to pay contractors. Owners Corporations can draw down as many times as you need.
Our Flexible Strata Funding Solutions
Lannock provides unsecured funding solely to the Owners Corporation. Our facilities are flexible and fully transferable with the sale of a property.
Nothing is lent to individuals.
- No impact on your individual credit rating.
- No personal guarantees are required.
- No mortgages, banker’s liens, or caveats.
- Up to 35% LVR for buildings with over 20 lots.
- Typically, Lannock provides 100% of funds borrowed. However, our solutions often compliment a mix of equity to fund a project.
- No minimum or maximum facility amount.
Multi Drawdown Facilities
Lannock deposits funds directly to the Body Corporate’s account to pay contractors as works are completed.
It’s your project, on your terms. Foreach drawdown, you have the flexibility to set your:
- Term of Advance (1-15 years).
- Interest Only Period (up to 5 years).
Owners Corporations only pay for what is drawn down, after it is drawn down.
Low-Administration and Tax-Compliant
- Simple and straightforward administration
- Repayments are automated monthly direct debits.
- Levies for the repayment of the loan are tied to the lot, not to the individual owner – it is transferable!
We are not financial advisers or bankers. We specialise in strata finance to fund strata communities. Significant components of our solutions can provide a tax benefit for Owners Corporations and owners. You should seek tax advice to ensure you are saving the most you possibly can.
Why Choose Flexible Strata Funding from Lannock?
We are the leading strata finance specialist in Australia, helping owners protect and improve their properties with efficient finance.
We’re the leading strata funding specialists. We don’t just lend to Owners Corporations, we are Australia’s experts at it. Benefit from our +20 years of proven experience.
An expert team with boots on the ground. You’ll have a dedicated relationship manager with personalised insights and guidance at every step of the process.
Fully Transferable ‘User Pays’ Solutions. Levies to service the loans are tied to the lot, not the individual owners. Don’t be tied down with unnecessary risk. Our flexible use funding can accelerate your projects so you get to enjoy the benefits while owning the property.
Transparent and Competitive Terms. You have the control and flexibility to set the length of your loan and interest-only periods at each drawdown of your multi-drawdown facility.
Free from complexity and administrative burden. Straightforward, secure and tax-compliant strata funding, with low ongoing administration.
Speak with an adviser about the tax benefits of a strata loan.
Convenience and affordability. Our flexible funding facilities are there when you need them and offer significantly higher benefits (tax-offsets, cashflow, lifestyle) than sinking funds or special levies.